The systematic review workshops offered by the Institute for Work & Health are designed to teach participants how to plan, conduct and communicate the results of a systematic review.
Spring 2016 Systematic Review Workshop
Dates: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - Friday, April 29, 2016
Location: Institute for Work & Health, Toronto, Ontario
Registration deadline: April 13, 2016
- Evidence-based medicine, systematic reviews and the Cochrane Collaboration
- Literature searches
- Methodological quality of randomized controlled trials
- Combining studies with and without meta-analysis
- Systematic reviews of observational studies
- Clinical and statistical homogeneity
- Software for conducting meta-analysis and systematic reviews
- Critical appraisal of systematic reviews
- Dissemination, implementation and guidelines
* A final agenda is circulated prior to a workshop.
Online registration is now closed.
For more information or to be added to the wait list for our next workshop, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.